| Dreams of Fantasy Parade|
(French Canadians: La Parade des Rêves de Fantaisie)
Soft opening date
May, 28, 2025
June, 8, 2025
The resort's 5th anniversary promotion, titled "Dreaming Celebration!", ran from June, 16, 2025, through May 20, 2026.
Disney's Dreams of Fantasy Parade presents these stories through a development, scenic design, show actions, and developing the large inflatable elements used on the floats. The parade reflects the hard, creative work of Parade Designer Jody Daily and Kevin Kidney, Creative Director Steven Davison and Managing Producer Kris Bunner. Many others have contributed to the Disney Dreams of Fantasy Parade. Mark Hammond, whose previous work includes Hong Kong Disneyland’s Flights of Fantasy Parade, designed the musical score. Mirena Rada, who has previously worked on projects for Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, designed the costumes.
Dream of Fantasy (Mickey Mouse and Friends)Edit
- Opening: The opening float is another 2-in-1 float. Mickey Mouse and Friends sitting on top of it with the Silly Symphony and Fantasia as the backdrop of the unit. as well as a little clock from 2010 short film Tick Tock Tale. This looks similar to the Opening Unit from Disneyland Park's former daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams. The float is lead by Marie, Stitch, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Mr. Incredible, and Elastigirl.
Dream of Laughter & Fun (Bumble Boogie)Edit
- Bumble Boogie's Magical Airship: Bumble Boogie rides a small magical hot air balloon adorned with ribbons. The magic happens to be of a toy.
- Pinocchio: Based on the 1940 animated film. Pinocchio and Friends adorn this 2-in-1 Float. The first part have Pinocchio himself at the front of a giant Windmill, and the second has Geppetto riding a Giant Elephant, During the show stop, two bungee-jumping can can puppet into the air to perform tricks. This float was recycled from Tokyo Disneyland's former daytime parade Dreaming Up!.
- Alice in Wonderland: Based on the 1951 animated film. Alice, White Rabbit, Mad Hatter and March Hare appear on a float depicting a Tea Party, featuring Teacups and Pots, walls made out of Cards and flowers adorning the green grass, During the show stop, the "doorknob" part of the unit raises up and the Butterfly perform an amazing Spanish Web routine. This float was recycled from Tokyo Disneyland's former daytime parade Dreaming Up!.
Dreams of Romance (Tin Soldier and Ballerina)Edit
- Tin Soldier and Ballerina's Magical Airship: Tin Soldier and Ballerina, like with Bumble Boogie rides a small hot air balloon float adorned with ribbons. This time a Crown appears on the top.
- Disney Princesses: This 2-in-1 float has the Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Rapunzel and Snow White. as well as Suits of Armor, from the 1990 animated short film. The Prince and the Pauper. also perform on and around this unit along with the Jaq, Gus, Suzy and Perla entertaining guests.
Dreams of Wonder (Peter and Ivan)Edit
- Peter and Ivan's Magical Airship: Peter and Ivan ride another small hot air balloon float adorned with ribbons. The top features a snow.
- Frozen : Based on the 2013 Academy Award-winning hit animated film. 2 Giant snow make up this ice palace, which Olaf and Sven host for Anna and Elsa. The unit is rumored to receive twins to Shanghai Disneyland's daytime parade Mickey's Storybook Express.
- Winnie the Pooh: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ride a giant woozle containing a huge jar of Honey, as a heffalump bee looks ahead of them. Tigger and 2 performers ride small springy mice floats behind them, This float was recycled from Tokyo Disneyland's former daytime parade Dreaming Up!.
Dreams of Flight (Burrito and Flying Gauchito)Edit
- Burrito and Flying Gauchito's Magical Airship: Burrito and Flying Gauchito ride the last hot air balloon float, which has a cap on top.
- Toy Story : Based on the Disney and Pixar film. Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Hamm, Mr. Potato Head, Rex, and Mr. Mike. Slinky Dog's front part perches on it while his back attached to the front with the spring walks behind it a Andy Room. Jessie, Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear, and Green Army Men dance in front of it. The Little Green Men climb atop the trampoline during the show stop to perform incredible acrobatics.
- Mary Poppins / Aladdin: The final float is another 2-in-1 float. Mary Poppins gracefully floats high over houses near Big Ben, and Aladdin and Jasmine flying high over the moon with the help of Magic Carpet and happy thoughts.
Parade Stop Song- "Welcome" from Walt Disney's Brother Bear performed by Pentatonix
Dancers dance with colorful ribbons, Acrobats performs on all floats (except Frozen unit), where the dancers dance with Snow Machine
- The show stop theme Welcome was a reference to Disneyland's former 50th Anniversary daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams.
- There was a similarly titled parade at Hong Kong Disneyland called Flights of Fantasy Parade and ran from 2011. While they had similar names, both parades had a different soundtrack and theme
- The original show stop was about three minutes long. It was cut down to two-and-a-half minutes for pacing. the full version was retained for use on the weekends during park opening rope drop.
- During the two-and-a-half minute show stop, characters from each float wave golden banners (the Frozen unit uses golden snow and the Toy Story unit uses space kites). Some floats also have acrobats, including, Pinocchio float, Alice in Wonderland float and Toy Story float, that perform during the show stop.
Template:Disneyland Montréal Template:Fantasia Template:The Aristocats Template:Lilo & Stitch Template:Zootopia Template:The Incredibles Template:Melody Time Template:Pinocchio Template:Alice in Wonderland Template:Cinderella Template:Sleeping Beauty Template:Snow White Template:Beauty and the Beast Template:Tangled Template:Make Mine Music Template:Frozen Template:Winnie the Pooh Template:Saludos Amigos/The Three Caballeros Template:Toy Story Template:Mary Poppins Template:Aladdin