| Dreams of Fantasy Parade|
(French Canadians: La Parade des Rêves de Fantaisie)
Remember the Dreams/Welcome
Soft opening date
May, 28, 2030
June, 8, 2030
In June 2035, Disneyland Montreal will be celebrating its 10th anniversary. It is confirmed that All-Stars Parade would be replaced by a new parade called Funilation Parade
A line of themed “storybook” will follow, each with its own exciting musical soundtrack and colorful cast of performers. Each storybook will feature the characters, story and music of a favorite Disney film.
- Music to Dreams: The parade opens with Tin Soldier, Ballerina and Bumble Boogie sitting on top of it with the Silly Symphony as the backdrop of the unit. as well as a spider from 2004 direct-to-video film The Lion King 1½. This looks similar to the Opening Unit from Disneyland Park's former daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams. The float is lead by Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Chip 'n' Dale.
- Dreams of Enchantment: Based on the 2010 animated film Tangled. A massive long ship on the high seas showcases Flynn Rider and Rapunzel and attached to the float are The Snuggly Duckling perform around the unit. This looks similar to the Beauty and the Beast Unit from Disneyland Park's Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams.
- Dreams of Laughter: Based on the 1940 animated film Pinocchio. The float features Pinocchio and toys from Geppetto's workshop dance around Can-Can and Dutch puppet, and a performer in a Wind-Up bringing up the rear. Hanging behind the unit are Russian puppets on bungee cords. The part of the unit that they hang on rises up during the show stop to allow the Russian puppets to perform bungee tricks. This looks similar to the Pinocchio Unit from Disneyland Park's Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams. and The performers' costumes are the original Pinocchio Unit costumes from Disneyland Park's and Disneyland Park (Paris)'s former daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams and Disney Once Upon a Dream Parade
- Dreams of Imagination: Based on the 1951 animated film Alice in Wonderland. It carries a live-action Alice. A giant animatronic Caterpillar sits on the back of the unit atop a mushroom, and music from the masterpiece itself: "Unbirthday song and joyful Mad tea Party music too!" The Queen of Hearts and White Rabbit entertain the crowd, while Tweedle Dee and Dum are pushing stylized tea cups, a pair of four Royal Marching Cards, the flowers is the giant wheel on a float similar to the Toy Story float of Disney Stars on Parade. This looks similar to the Alice In Wonderland Unit from Disneyland Park's Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams. The performers' costumes are the original Alice In Wonderland Unit costumes from Disneyland Park's and Disneyland Park (Paris)'s former daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams and Disney Once Upon a Dream Parade.
- Dreams of Wonder: Based on the 2013 Academy Award-winning hit animated film Frozen. Anna and Elsa dsits on top of a giant ice made of snow, with Let it Go and For the First Time in Forever playing in the background. Snow float around Anna and Elsa. This unit also features Olaf and Kristoff. This looks similar to the The Little Mermaid Unit from Disneyland Park's Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams.
- Dreams of Friendship: Based on the Disney and Pixar film Toy Story. The second highlight pays a dazzling tribute to children’s games. Buzz Lightyear’s rocket pulls an oversized truck in which Andy Daly has placed all his toys in carefree disarray, Woody, Jessie and the other toys celebrate true friendship and take us to infinity and beyond!, Little Green Men climb atop the trampoline during the show stop to perform incredible acrobatics. This looks similar to the Toy Story Unit from Disneyland Park (Paris)'s Disney Once Upon a Dream Parade. The performers' costumes are the original Toy Story Unit from Disneyland Park (Paris)'s former daytime parade Disney Once Upon a Dream Parade.
- Dreams of Adventure: Based on the 2016 animated film Moana. Moana atop Moana's Boat with Heihei, Pua top in Maui's Fish Hook and Tamatoa on the back. Various costumed Hawaiian dancers along with walking stilt performers dressed as a stylized Fish Hook On the back of the unit are four Te Fiti performers. During the show stop, the "Ocean" part of the unit raises up and the Te Fiti perform an amazing Flying Trapeze. This looks similar to the The Lion King Unit from Disneyland Park's former daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams.
- Dreams of Happily Ever After: The great Disney storybook will close with a flourish with other Cinderella from Cinderella, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine from Aladdin and Tiana from The Princess and the Frog. as well as Suits of Armor, from the 1990 animated short film. The Prince and the Pauper. also perform on and around this unit along with the Jaq and Gus entertaining guests.
Parade Stop Song- "Welcome" from Walt Disney's Brother Bear performed by Pentatonix
Dancers dance with gold ribbons, Acrobats performs on all floats (except Frozen unit), where the dancers dance with gold Snow
- Show length: Approximately 35 minutes with three show stops
- Theme song: "Remember the Dreams" / "Welcome" from Brother Bear
- Show Stop Song: An upbeat version of "Welcome" from Disney's Brother Bear and performed by Pentatonix
- Other Songs Featured:
- OPENING UNIT:
- "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" / "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah"
- TANGLED UNIT:
- "I've Got a Dream" / "When Will My Life Begin" / "I See the Light"
- PINOCCHIO UNIT:
- "I've Got No Strings" / "Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee (An Actor's Life for Me)" / "Little Wooden Head"
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND UNIT:
- "All in the Golden Afternoon" / "The Unbirthday Song" / "Alice in Wonderland" / "March of the Cards"
- FROZEN UNIT:
- "Let it Go" / "For the First Time in Forever"
- TOY STORY UNIT:
- "You've Got a Friend in Me"
- MOANA UNIT:
- "How Far I'll Go" / "You're Welcome" / "We Know the Way"
- FINALE UNIT:
- "A Whole New World" / "Once Upon a Dream" / "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" / "Beauty and the Beast" / "Ma Belle Evangeline"
- OPENING UNIT:
- Pre-Parade/Grand Marshal Song: "Journey to Imagination" from Mickey and the Magical Map.
- Show Times and Information: Generally 1:30pm (Storybookland to Downtown Village). On hotter days, there are times where there will be only two show stops and reduced choreography.
- This is the very first parade that features toy horses, following by Disney Stars on Parade at Disneyland Park (Paris) (in Toy Story Unit and Frozen Unit).
Fun Facts about the ParadeEdit
- The show stop theme Welcome was a reference to Disneyland's former 50th Anniversary daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams.
- Each float has a Storybook on similar to the Disneyland Park (Paris)'s former daytime parade Disney Once Upon a Dream Parade.
- The original (June, 2030) opening recording was voiced by award-winning actress America Ferrera.
- There was a similarly titled parade at Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland called Flights of Fantasy Parade and Dreaming Up! and ran from 2011 and 2018. While they had similar names, both parades had a different soundtrack and theme
- The original show stop was about three minutes long. It was cut down to two-and-a-half minutes for pacing. the full version was retained for use on the weekends during park opening rope drop.
- The thugs design from Tangled sense were from its daytime parade Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Storybook Express.
- The Ballerina, Teddy Bear, Dolly, Soldier and Jack in the Box design from Toymaker sense were from its daytime parade Christmas Fantasy parade.
- The russian puppet design from Pinocchio sense were from its daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams.
- The bee design from Winnie the Pooh sense were from its daytime parade Flights of Fantasy Parade.
- The snow design from Frozen sense were from its daytime parade Mickey's Storybook Express and Disney Stars on Parade.
- The little green men design from Toy Story sense were from its daytime parade Disney Stars on Parade.
- The hawaiian design from Lilo & Stitch sense were from its daytime parade Flights of Fantasy Parade.
- During the two-and-a-half minute show stop, characters from each float wave golden banners (the Frozen unit uses golden snow and the The Lion King and The Jungle Book unit uses bird kites). Some floats also have acrobats, including, Pinocchio float, Alice in Wonderland float, Toy Story float and The Lion King and The Jungle Book float, that perform during the show stop.