| Dreams of Fantasy Parade|
(French Canadians: La Parade des Rêves de Fantaisie)
Soft opening date
May, 28, 2030
June, 8, 2030
Disney's Dreams of Fantasy Parade presents these stories through a spectacle fleet of fantastical floats. The parade reflects the hard, creative work of Parade Designer Richard Improta, Creative Director Steven Davison and Managing Producer Kris Bunner. Many others have contributed to the Disney Dreams of Fantasy Parade. Mark Hammond, whose previous work includes Magic Kingdom’s Happily Ever After and Hong Kong Disneyland’s Flights of Fantasy Parade, designed the musical score. Mirena Rada, who has previously worked on projects for Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, designed the costumes.
- Music to Dreams: The opening float is another 2-in-1 float. Tin Soldier, Ballerina, Bumble Boogie, Mickey Mouse and Friends sitting on top of it with the Silly Symphony as the backdrop of the unit. as well as a spider from 2004 direct-to-video film The Lion King 1½. This looks similar to the Opening Unit from Disneyland Park's former daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams. The float is lead by Hiro Hamada, Stitch, Peter Pan, Wendy Darling, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Joy and Sadness walk in front of it, and the Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit and Eeyore march behind it..
- Dreams of Enchantment: Based on the 2010 animated film Tangled. A massive long ship on the high seas showcases Flynn Rider and Rapunzel and attached to the float are The Snuggly Duckling perform around the unit. This looks similar to the Beauty and the Beast Unit from Disneyland Park's Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams.
- Dreams of Laughter: Based on the 1940 animated film Pinocchio. Pinocchio and Friends adorn this 2-in-1 Float. The first part have Pinocchio himself at the front of a giant Windmill, and the second has Geppetto riding a Hanging behind the unit are Can-Can puppets on bungee cords. The part of the unit that they hang on rises up during the show stop to allow the Can-Can puppets to perform bungee tricks. This float was recycled from Tokyo Disneyland's former daytime parade Dreaming Up!.
- Dreams of Imagination: Based on the 1951 animated film Alice in Wonderland. Alice, the Mad Hatter and March Hare appear on a float depicting a Tea Party, featuring Teacups and Pots, walls made out of Cards and flowers adorning the green grass, the flowers is the giant wheel on a float. This float was recycled from Tokyo Disneyland's former daytime parade Dreaming Up!.
- Dreams of Wonder: Based on the 2013 Academy Award-winning hit animated film Frozen. This 2-in-1 float has the Anna and Elsa dsits on top of a giant ice made of snow, with Let it Go and For the First Time in Forever playing in the background. Snow float around Anna and Elsa. This unit also features Olaf and Kristoff. This looks similar to the The Little Mermaid Unit from Disneyland Park's Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams.
- Dreams of Friendship: Based on the Disney and Pixar film Toy Story. Woody and Friends adorn this 2-in-1 Float. Buzz Lightyear atop the float in a rocket. 4 Giant toy make up this Block, which Mr. Potato Head, Hamm, Rex and Slinky Dog. Woody and Jessie leads her dancing team, which is formed of Cowboy dancers, Little Green Men climb atop the trampoline during the show stop to perform incredible acrobatics. The Toy float has a twin at Hong Kong Disneyland's daytime parade Flights of Fantasy Parade.
- Dreams of Adventure: Based on the 2016 animated film Moana. Moana atop Moana's Boat with Heihei, Pua top in Maui's Fish Hook and Tamatoa on the back. Various costumed Hawaiian dancers along with walking stilt performers dressed as a stylized Fish Hook On the back of the unit are four Te Fiti performers. During the show stop, the "Ocean" part of the unit raises up and the Te Fiti perform an amazing Flying Trapeze. This looks similar to the The Lion King Unit from Disneyland Park's former daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams.
- Dreams of Happily Ever After: The final float is another 2-in-1 float. Cinderella from Cinderella, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Tiana from The Princess and the Frog. as well as Suits of Armor, from the 1990 animated short film. The Prince and the Pauper. also perform on and around this unit along with the Jaq and Gus entertaining guests.
Parade Stop Song- "Welcome" from Walt Disney's Brother Bear performed by Pentatonix
Dancers dance with gold ribbons, Acrobats performs on all floats (except Frozen unit), where the dancers dance with gold Snow
- Show length: Approximately 35 minutes with three show stops
- Show Stop Song: An upbeat version of "Welcome" from Disney's Brother Bear and performed by Pentatonix
- Other Songs Featured:
- OPENING UNIT:
- "That's What Makes the World Go Round" / "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah"
- TANGLED UNIT:
- "I've Got a Dream" / "When Will My Life Begin" / "I See the Light"
- PINOCCHIO UNIT:
- "Give a Little Whistle" / "Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee" / "I've Got No Strings"
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND UNIT:
- "March of the Cards" / "Alice in Wonderland" / "I'm Late" / "The Unbirthday Song"
- FROZEN UNIT:
- "Let it Go" / "For the First Time in Forever"
- TOY STORY UNIT:
- "You've Got a Friend in Me"
- MOANA UNIT:
- "How Far I'll Go" / "You're Welcome" / "We Know the Way"
- FINALE UNIT:
- "Someday My Prince Will Come" / "Once Upon a Dream" / "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" / "Beauty and the Beast" / "Ma Belle Evangeline"
- OPENING UNIT:
- Pre-Parade/Grand Marshal Song: "Journey to Imagination" from Mickey and the Magical Map.
- Show Times and Information: Generally 1:30pm (Storybookland to Downtown Village). On hotter days, there are times where there will be only two show stops and reduced choreography.
- Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams
- Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade
- Magical of Wondrous Parade
- Pixar Play Parade
- Dreaming Up!
- Disney Stars on Parade
- Flights of Fantasy Parade
- Mickey's Storybook Express
- Paint the Night
- The music used in the parade is derived from Tokyo Disneyland's Dreaming Up!
- The show stop theme Welcome was a reference to Disneyland's former 50th Anniversary daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams.
- There was a similarly titled parade at Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland called Flights of Fantasy Parade and Dreaming Up! and ran from 2011 and 2018. While they had similar names, both parades had a different soundtrack and theme
- The original show stop was about three minutes long. It was cut down to two-and-a-half minutes for pacing. the full version was retained for use on the weekends during park opening rope drop.
- The thugs design from Tangled sense were from its daytime parade Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Storybook Express.
- The russian puppet design from Pinocchio sense were from its daytime parade Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams.
- The can-can puppets design from Pinocchio sense were from its daytime parade Dreaming Up!.
- The bee design from Winnie the Pooh sense were from its daytime parade Flights of Fantasy Parade.
- The snow design from Frozen sense were from its daytime parade Mickey's Storybook Express and Disney Stars on Parade.
- The little green men design from Toy Story sense were from its daytime parade Disney Stars on Parade.
- The hawaiian design from Lilo & Stitch sense were from its daytime parade Flights of Fantasy Parade.
- During the two-and-a-half minute show stop, characters from each float wave golden banners (the Frozen unit uses golden snow and the Moana unit uses fish kites). Some floats also have acrobats, including, Pinocchio float, Alice in Wonderland float, Toy Story float and Moana float, that perform during the show stop.
Template:Disneyland Montréal Template:Fantasia Template:Melody Time Template:Big Hero 6 Template:Lilo & Stitch Template:Peter Pan Template:Zootopia Template:Inside Out Template:Winnie the Pooh Template:Tangled Template:Pinocchio Template:Alice in Wonderland Template:Frozen Template:Toy Story Template:Moana Template:Cinderella Template:Sleeping Beauty Template:Snow White Template:Beauty and the Beast Template:The Princess and the Frog